NOT ALL DISINFECTANTS ARE CREATED EQUAL!
OUR NEW “GERM BULLET” TECHNOLOGY WAS CREATED TO BE SUPERIOR!
Highly Effective. The first MRSA- CA approved product.
Exceptional Performance. Rapid Kill Claims for destroying harmful germs
Innovative & Patented. The first and only Cartridge Technology
New- First on the Market. The patented bottle and cartridge design is the first real improvement in disinfectant packaging in 50+ years.
Sustainable- Reusable Bottles. No need for special handling and disposal. Less space, less waste.
Product Safety- Quick drying. Non-Caustic. Non Sticky
Equipment safe – This product will not degrade equipment. It can be used on virtually any surface.
Increased Staff Productivity. No Pre-pour nightmares- Your staff will know the right amount of product to mix ever time.
Insurance/ Legal/ Beneficial. No more guessing. No more wrong mixture. No more spilling. No Leaking bottles. Reduce frivolous lawsuits
OSHA and EPA Compliant. No exposure to product when mixing and storing
Customer and User Friendly. Highly concentrated 100% effective. No more “Is there anything even in the bottle that will kill germs and bacteria” comments from people.
First product marketed with CA-MRSA efficacy on hard surfaces. Combines the activity of quaternary ammonium compounds with effective cleaning agents, buffered to a neutral pH for one step cleaning and disinfection. Provides broad spectrum effectiveness against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria including Community Associated-Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) and Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) strains, viruses such as Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and HIV-1 (the AIDS Virus), as well as pathogenic fungi including T.mentagrophytes (the athlete’s foot fungus).
Formula Features • Concentrated • Cleaner Disinfectant
• Pleasantly Fragranced • May be used on sports equipment, and playground equipment.
Applications *concentrated (Dilute 1oz. per gallon of water)
• Recommended for use as an all-purpose cleaner and disinfectant as a part of regular maintenance programs. For use on a variety of hard surfaces found in sports venues, training camps, schools, universities, locker rooms, playgrounds, health clubs, tattoo parlors, child care facilities, prisons/jails and veterinary clinics.
Areas OF Utilization • Wrestling/Gymnastic Mats
• Playground Equipment • Sports Equipment
• Sports Floors/Courts • Moonwalks • Locker Rooms
• Exercise Equipment • Slides • Tanning Equipment
• Helmets and sports gear • Head Gear • Whirlpools/Tubs
• Prison cells/showers & common areas
Other liquid / aerosol Formula Categories • Restroom Care • Odor Control •Industrial Care • Specialty Products • Skin Care • Floor Care • Carpet Care